Everdry Waterproofing has been providing crawlspace solutions since 1978. We offer all types of foundation repair and waterproofing solutions for smells and dampness, bowing and cracking walls and water issues. Below is our most common way to waterproof and encapsulate your crawlspace.
Flexi-Seal For Basements & Crawlspaces
Flexi-Seal is a reinforced flexible membrane, the main component used in constructing closed, conditioned or vented crawlspaces. Flexi-Seal exceeds ASTM E-1745 requirements for a vapor and moisture barrier. Flexi-Seal conforms to all building code requirements for use in crawlspace encapsulation.
How Flexi-Seal Works
Entire basements and crawlspaces can be completely sealed off from external moisture and ground vapor. Flexi-Seal transforms a dark dingy foundation into a clean, dry storage area that can be walked on.
- Stops mositure penetration
- Seals out ground vapors
- Reinforced heavy duty material
- Brilliant white finish
- Tough, durable & tear resistant
- Lifetime warranty
- THICKNESS: 14 Mil, 20 Mil
- WEIGHT: 6.3 OZ. SQ. YD.
- TENSILE STRENGTH: MD 64 LBS CD 112 LBS
- TEAR STRENGTH: MD 23 LBS CD 14 LBS
- ELONGATION: MD 23% CD 30%
- PERM RATING: ASTM TEST E96 FLEXI-SEAL .022 (U.S. PERMS)
99.9% reduction in Aspergillus Niger, Chaetomium globsoum, Penicillium funiculosum, Aureobasidium pullulans, Trichoderma virens.