Basement Waterproofing in Marysville, MI
The biggest foundation repair, crawlspace waterproofing, and basement waterproofing company in the country is Everdry Basement Waterproofing. Everdry is an expert in foundation repair, crawlspace waterproofing, basement ventilation, and basement waterproofing. Our proprietary waterproofing process may be used for foundations made of poured concrete, block, brick, stone, red clay tile, crawlspaces, and slabs. It is safe and 100% effective.
A foundation inspection is provided by Everdry Basement Waterproofing without cost or obligation. Give our office a call, and we’ll arrange for one of our certified professional inspectors to visit your home at a time that works for you to thoroughly evaluate your foundation from the interior and exterior. Waterproofing for basements and crawl spaces ought to be a one-time investment.
Learn more about basement waterproofing in Marysville, MI.
Facts About Marysville, MI
Marysville is a city in St. Clair County of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 9,959 at the 2010 census. The municipality was founded in 1919, first as a village, then became a city in 1924. Marysville is located on the western shore of the St. Clair River, across from Corunna, Ontario. The city is marked by winding streets, subdivisions, a riverfront boardwalk, Bridge-to-Bay Bike Trail and an industrial park. The city was home to the former Wills Sainte Claire Automotive company, a Morton Salt plant, and the Detroit Edison Marysville Power Plant which was decommissioned in 2001 and razed in 2015.
Marysville traces its history back to 1786 when Antoin Morass built a sawmill at Bunce Creek. Later, in 1817, Zephaniah W. Bunce sailed up the St. Clair River and settled at the place of the mill, naming it Bunce Creek. This would later become the property of the Detroit Edison Marysville Power Plant. He later became postmaster and a member of the Michigan Territorial Council. The Marysville Power Plant was the site of Zephaniah Bunce’s settlement. Meanwhile, two businessmen, Meldrum & Park, founded a sawmill in 1792 at the location now known as Cuttle Creek. This settlement was located in the southern part of current day Marysville, two streets are named after them. These small settlements were brought together by inventor and engineer, C. Harold Wills. He worked at the Ford Motor Company, and was considered the “right-hand man” of Henry Ford. His contributions to the Ford company included designing Models A through T of the early Ford Motor Company.
He was the inventor of many auto improvements including the planetary transmission used in the Models S and T. He was a pioneer in the use of vanadium steel and designed the “Blue Oval” logo, still used on Ford Products today. He resigned in 1919 and moved to Marysville to establish the C. H. Wills & Company on the banks of the St. Clair River. Two years later in 1921, the first Wills Ste. Clair automobile was produced (named for the factory’s location on the St. Clair River). The factory closed in 1926 after 14,000 vehicles were made by the Wills factory.
WHERE TO FIND US:
Everdry Waterproofing of S.E. Michigan
Address: 33533 Mound Road Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Phone : (586) 698-3030